- Author：ChengZhen (email@example.com)
Platform for Internet of Things with Lua. Modern IoT device embedded software development platform.
Node.lua is a framework for "Internet of Things" built on lightweight Lua interpreter and libuv for event driven (non-blocking I/O model) similar to node.js.
Using dynamic languages to develop embedded applications, you can focus on application logic, quickly respond to rapidly changing requirements, and implement faster functional iterations.
- Use pure C language, easy to transplant, superior performance, flexible and compact
- Use mature frameworks like libuv
- Use simple and easy to use Lua as the application development language
- Use the same core API as Node.js
- provide a common extension of the library, and easy to expand on their own
- Specifically for embedded optimization, fast running, less space
Current supported platforms are Linux.
macOS & Windows as development host.
- Raspberry Pi
- Nano Pi
|config||Cross compile and development board configuration files|
|modules||Lua extension modules|
How to Build
Node.lua was designed to build seamlessly with minimal dependencies on most platforms:
- All platforms: CMake >= 2.8
- Windows: MSVC++
- MacOS: XCode
- Linux: Make, GCC
# Install CMake $ sudo apt install cmake # Build source code $ make build # Install to the current system $ make install
Node.lua is Open Source software under the Apache 2.0 license. Complete license and copyright information can be found within the code.