English | 简体中文
This is a collection of basic libraries.
- All are written in POSIX C, aim to used compatibility on x86, arm, android, ios.
- Aim to reuse for IOT, embedded and network service development
- libdict: Hash key-value dictonary library
- libhash: Hash key-value library based on hlist from kernel
- libqueue: queue library, support memory hook
- librbtree: comes from linux kernel rbtree.
- libmacro: Basic Macro define library, include kernel list and so on
- librtsp: Real Time Streaming Protocol server for ipcamera or NVR
- librtmp: Real Time Messaging Protocol client for liveshow
- libskt: socket warpper api for easily use
- librpc: Remote Procedure Call library
- libipc: Inter-Process Communication, support mqueue/netlink/shm
- libp2p: High level p2p punch hole library, easy API to use
- libgevent: Reactor event, like libevent
- libthread: Thread wrapper
- libworkq: Work queue in userspace
- libbase64: Base64/32 encode/decode
- libconfig: Support ini/json
- liblog: Support console/file/rsyslog
- libfile: File operations
- libdebug: Help to trace crash like gdb
- libhal: hardware Abstraction Layer
- libplugin: Dynamic link plugin
- libtime: Time wrapper
- libposix4win: posix adapter for Windows
- libuvc: USB video class V4L2/dshow
- libmp4parser: MP4 format parser
How To Build
Please refer to INSTALL.md file for detailed information.
Please refer to the LICENSE file for detailed information.